Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Guilt

What do Catholics and Jews have in common? Guilt. Guilt is constantly with us, if not from our mothers (Jewish), our Fathers (Catholic). We are guilty folks. Though, my guilt never stopped me from eating anything, it only made me feel horrible afterwards. Maybe its the lack of food to the brain but I can only assume that guilt played a role in what just occured....

My day has blown. Work totally sucks and I feel overwhelmed. I really didn't give a fuck about anything. So when I started craving a baked item from the bakery down the street, nothing was really going to stop me from consuming it. But when I walked into the bakery, I couldn't decided what I wanted. I couldn't pin my craving on one item. So I picked up some yogurt and granola?!?! Then I was like, what I am doing?! I'm in a bakery for chrissakes, I need to get smart and get a brownie STAT. Instead, I got a banana? And was happy about it? I don't know what's going on, but someone upstairs really wants me to be in this wedding on Saturday.

Sheesh, what is the world coming to.

No comments: